1. Information we collect about you
2. How we use the information we collect
3. With whom we share your information
4. How you can access your information
5. Partners we work with
We work with a range of partners to track the sales generated via spoyl application. This is to ensure we can claim commission from our partners for generating sales for them and to make your online shopping experience as positive as possible. The partners we work with range from individual stores/brands, large affiliate networks, data networks and others. These partners work with us via cookies and other tracking links and methods. At no point is your personal data available to any partners and you’re always treated anonymously.
6. Your choices about collection and use of your information
7. How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
8. Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
9. No Rights of Third Parties
11. How to contact us